SingulOmics Corporation was established in 2016 in New York as a genomic research and service company specializing in the emerging field of single-cell omics. Building on the unmatched expertise in single-cell genomics, transcriptomics and epigenomics developed since mid-2000s at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, our mission is to develop and provide high-quality innovative single-cell services to academic and industrial communities around the world.
In addition, our end-to-end single cell sequencing and analysis solutions enable global biopharmaceutical and diagnostic companies to accelerate target discovery and biomarker development.
We are proud to offer:
- AccuSomatic Amplification for Single Cell Sequencing
- Single Cell RNA-Seq Service
- Single Cell Bisulfite Sequencing Service
Check out SingulOmics in the News:
- The Singles Seen: Sequencing Gets Specific - Science, November 2, 2017
- Einstein Researchers Publish Single-Cell Sequencing Prep Method, Launch Firm to Provide Service - Genomeweb, April 21, 2017
- Tool Can Accurately Detect Single Nucleotide Variations in Individual Cells - Labroots, March 20, 2017