Are you ready for your NEXT challenge? Then Singulomics wants to hear from you. We are looking for individuals who believe they can help make a difference in the fast-growing world of single-cell multi-omics, selected as Method of the Year 2019 by Nature Methods, to unlock its many applications in biology and medicine.
Scientist / Associate Scientist, Single-Cell Genomics
- Provide state-of-the-art laboratory research services to academic and industrial clients according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop and implement new technologies and services in single-cell omics for research and clinical applications
- Assist supervisor to test new equipment/methods and optimize procedures for services and R&D projects
- Communicate with clients (scientists) from university and industry to answer their pre-sales or post-sales technical questions
- Manage research service and R&D projects
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.